Monday, February 7, 2011

Life Lately

soo it's been WAY too long, as usual. 
Let's see... the pictures below will describe our lives for the past 5 weeks..it's been interesting :)








I will speak for both of us when I say, there is a HUGE difference in eating organic vs. processed foods. Your body accepts organic soo much better and loves you for it! I'm not even going to act like we've been perfect throughout this journey but on the days where we skip out on work out or eat a little junk food...I sort of hate the way I feel. This has definitely helped me understand that what you put in your body will depict your mood and the way you handle the rest of your day. 

--------

Anyway, in other news. Taylor is really enjoying working for the Dallas Fire Dept. We are super thankful for the opportunity the Lord provided right before the wedding for him to deliver mail for them until October, when he will start the academy. :) He also has recently been praying about a design business of sorts. He is super talented when it comes to graphic design and loves doing it. He has had several bands interested in him making them a logo or CD cover, so that's been really fun!! 

I have been doing the same ol' thing. Just working at hallmark/doing massages. I will never complain about how fun my schedule is because it's super flexible! Although I am seeking a higher paying job :) (sorry hallmark) ..I absolutely looove being a wife. I'm weird and love to clean...alot. I've learned to love cooking but I'm also realizing how expensive it can be. I'm ready to scrapbook...just waiting to develop 1, 245 pictures. 

Taylor and I will soon be here!! (San antonio) I'm excited! We are going the weekend in between valentines day and his birthday!! It should be really fun!



and to end this long overdue blog post...our newest and most favoritist addition to our little family is Wylie. :) We love him. 



This is random but fun :)   --->    http://dayzeroproject.com/user/TayLaur

2 comments:

Krystal (: said...

idk why but this post just made me so happy. :) I wanna be a wife so bad!!! lol.

Krystal Wight Armstrong said...

Fun update on you guys. Let me know if you come up with any great solutions to eating healthy at home, for 2...we're having the same grocery bill problem over here; but I just can't handle this little town's only options of fast-food. We love salmon too...let me know if you want a really amazing sauce/glaze recipe for it, though plain w/ salt or lemon is always a favorite of mine too. Keep up the healthy lifestyle!